Thursday, April 9, 2009

Knitting

I want to show you my latest hobby recovered of the past. When I was a child my mother taught me to knit. I loved being at her side and both knitting. Last week she found a scarf that I began about 4 or 5 years (my last knit). When I saw the fucsia colour... I smiled. Of course! it explains perfectly my passion for this colour and its meaning for me: It gives me energy, happiness and vitality. Now I must finish it and wear it... it will be "fashion fucsia".
...............................................................................................
Quiero enseñaros mi último pasatiempo recuperado del pasado. Cuando era una niña mi madre me enseñó a hacer punto. Me encantaba estar a su lado mientras hacíamos punto. La semana pasada se encontró una bufanda que empecé hará unos 4 o 5 años (lo último que he hecho). Cuando vi el color fucsia ... no pude evitar sonreir. Por supuesto! explica perfectamente mi pasión por este color y su significado para mí: me da energía, alegría y vitalidad. Ahora tengo que terminarla, cuando me la ponga será super "fhasion fucsia".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh thats my favourite colour too! Well done on remembering how to knit!!

fashion fucsia said...

Ha ha... we're "fucsia girls"!!!
One kiss for you and thanks for your visit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...