Friday, July 31, 2009

Modify for IF

A short history about the topic of this week: "The bear was alone and lost in the street. So little Elena went to him side, takes his hand and she told him: "Don't be afraid, I'm going to modify my itinerary to take you back home".
..........................................................................
Una breve historia para el tema de esta semana: "El oso estaba solo y perdido en la calle. Entonces la pequeña Elena fué a su lado, le cogió la mano y le dijo: "No tengas miedo, voy a modificar mi itinerario para llevararte de vuelta a casa ".

Happy weekend! / Buen fin de semana!
^_^

16 comments:

Elena said...

Love the little story and your blog! And the little girl and I share a name!!!

Amy C said...

oh so very sweet, Elena is a cutie and her new little pal.
Hope you are keeping cool in the hot hot sun!

Shirley said...

OH, what a sweet illustration I'm glad little Elena modified her plans!!

Momo said...

Love your style.

Indigene said...

Oh, how sweet! Lovely illustration!

nella gatica said...

this illo is so sweet! I love it!!!;)

Edrian said...

What a sweet sentiment and illustration. Lovely!

Edrian | View my blog

justdoodleit said...

Now they both deserve a hug for being so cute :)

sandra.d. said...

they are so cute! ;]

fashion fucsia said...

Elena: Thanks! It’s true! Ha ha! Elena is a beautiful name, my best wishes for you!

Amy C: Thanks very much! (Ha ha!, I tried and again and again to keeping cool but is difficult).

Shirley: Oh thanks! She modified her plans because she is so helpful, like a modern "Robin Hood" with a great heart for help everybody.

Momo: Thanks a lot!

Indigene: Thanks very much!

Nellita: Thanks a lot!

Edrian Thomidis: Thanks very much!

Justdoodleit: Big thanks for these words and a great hug for you! You deserve it!

Sandra d.: Thanks a lot!

*Thanks to all ^_^

Coreopsis said...

Very sweet!

Cheryl Lynn said...

Adorable! Simply adorable!

Angela Matteson said...

This is so adorable! I'm sure bear appreciates how helpful Elena is. :)

valerie walsh said...

This is so charming and sweet! I love your style :)

Coloribus said...

Lovely illustration and very cute story. I like this small bear with his white eye ;o)

AtelierBrigitte said...

This is so cute - and I love your style in drawing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...