Monday, November 2, 2009

FF in the Exchange Six in Seattle

Last friday I received a package from PrintZero Studios. I participated in the Exchange Six with my "Headache" gocco print.
.....................................................
El viernes pasado recibí un paquete de PrintZero Studios. Hace unos meses participé en la Exchange Six con mi impresión realizada con la gocco "Headache".
Now I have received 13 prints of other participants around the world. I'm very happy with these prints, there are authentic treasuries.
.....................................................................
En el paquetito había 13 impresiones realizadas por otros participantes de todo el mundo. Estoy muy contenta con estas impresiones, hay auténticos tesoros.
Best wishes to all participants and thanks to Brian Lane!
Un saludo a todos los participantes y gracias a Brian Lane!
^_^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...