Sunday, February 14, 2010

Birds in love


Ok, ok... today is St Valentin and I admit, I've never celebrated this day. I think is better... keep your love all the year!! Every day is a good ocasion for make a gift or detail to the person who you loves, is it?
.............................................................
Lo sé, hoy es San Valentín. Si tengo que decir la verdad, nunca lo he celebrado... prefiero celebrarlo todo el año! Creo que cada día es un buen momento para tener un detallito.


^_^

5 comments:

Faruffa said...

love love love your style, is great!!!

We Blog Artists said...

HAPPY WISHES FOR SWEET DAYS FOREVER!!!
char.x.

Peter Breese said...

Very cool!

nella gatica said...

ahhhhh....divino!!!! quiero uno!!!:)

fashion fucsia said...

1.000 thanks for these words! I appreciate it a lot, your comments give me much encouragement to continue.
Have a great day!
^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...