Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Muddy for IF

A short history about the topic of this week: "It was a fun hiking in the forest. The girl and the robot carrying their backpacks filled. They were singing, laughing... until suddenly, plop! The robot fell into a muddy area and began to sink more and more..."
............................................................
Una breve historia para el tema de esta semana: "Era una excursión por el bosque divertida. La niña y el robot llevaban sus mochilas e iban cantando, riendo... hasta que de pronto, chof! El robot se cayó en una zona llena de lodo y empezó a hundirse más y más..."

10 comments:

Shirley said...

Wonderful illustration! I'm so very much enjoying your blog..you have wonderful posts, and delightfully sweet illustrations. : )

Johana Mazuera said...

As always your work is absolutely cute and this illustration is very funny, clean and simple.

Maravillosa ilustracion, como siempre muy tierno y sencillo.

thedoodlegirl said...

Oh no! I hope he gets out all right! What a beautiful illustration!

Scott said...

ohhh!!! What a gorgeous illo!! You always put a smile upon my face.

Angela said...

Poor little robot! I want to help to rescue him too! ;)

fashion fucsia said...

Shirley: Thank you so much! I'm glad to read your words!

Johana Vanessa Mazuera: Thank you very, very much!

Thedoodlegirl: Thank you so much! Yes, I'm sure he gets out... I'm not sure how, but he will survive.

Scott: That makes me happy! Thanks a lot!

Angela: Ha ha! Don't worry, he will survive... and thanks for comment!

^_^

Jess said...

Aww! Poor little thing, he look so cute! Your artwork is really lovely. Thanks for stopping by mine :)

k.h.whitaker said...

ahhh, so cute, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a kind comment!

justdoodleit said...

Hahaha...all your pet robots are always getting into trouble and cute little girls keeping helping them :)

fashion fucsia said...

Jessie, K.H.Whitaker and Justdoodleit: Really thanks for your kind and funny comments, you are welcome!

P.D. Yes, my robots are always in troubles, ha ha... I'm agree with you Justdoodleit
^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...