Friday, May 14, 2010

This weekend...

... cinema with Ridley Scott and Russell Crowe!! (his look remembers me his Gladiator role). I admit (again) I love go to the cinema, and specially to see these movies. With a good story, good director, actors, wardrobe, settings,.... I hope it will not be a super-drama (with a end like Braveheart or Gladiator, I like them but I can't stop to cry) and now I'm specially sensible...
.........................................................................................
Me encanta ir al cine!! y este fin de semana iré a ver la recientemente estrenada Robin Hood (con este look de pelo corto Crowe me recuerda, y mucho, su papel de Gladiator). Me apetece además porque en esta peli se suman una buena historia, director, actor, ambientación, vestuarios... Sólo espero que no sea un dramón (como la vida misma). Entendedme, tipo Gladiator o Braveheart, me encantan pero los lagrimones siempre me acaban por llenar la cara entera, que se le va ha hacer.


I hope you have a wonderful weekend! / Que paséis el fin de semana lo mejor posible!

^_^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...