Thursday, February 21, 2013

More toys at home: R2D2


I'm a Star Wars fan (Episode IV, V and VI). When I was a child I saw these movies a lot of times and I have a mix of nostalgy and love to some characters... specially R2D2
This little robot it's mine, it was a present for me some years ago and now is my daughter B who plays with it! A great toy!  
-------
Soy un fan de La Guerra de las Galaxias (Episodio IV, V y VI). De pequeña las vi un montón de veces y tengo una mezcla de nostalgia y amor con algunos personajes... especialmente R2D2 Este R2 pequeño es mío, fue un regalo que me hicieron hace ya muchos, muchos años y lo conservo como un tesoro.... y mira por donde que ahora es mi hija quien juega con él!! Qué gran juguete!
 
ff
Photo by me.
November, 2012.
 
P.S. After a while without post in this topic "More toys at home" today I reload! (You can see more here).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...